5 Great Stocking Filler Ideas
As Christmas is coming, it’s time to start thinking about stocking fillers. If you are stuck for ideas, here are 5 cheap, and amazing, things to fill stockings with!
Christmas Lip Balms. These lip balms from Primark are great for winter, especially if you get dry lips. There are lots of different Christmassy smells and flavours to choose from, such as Christmas Pudding and Gingerbread.
1) Personalised Santa Chocolate Bar. You can never have enough chocolate at Christmas! These chocolate bars from Prezzy Box are great for kids; you can even personalise it with your child’s/friend’s name!
2) Grow your own Cactus. From Tiger (in-store), this set helps you grow a cactus, cheap and simple! This is an exciting present for children!
3) Slime. Slime is a popular, new trend which your children and friends would love! You can buy slime from lots of different places, like: Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and even high street shops. There are lots of different types to choose from and some are even scented!
4) Personalised Marshmallows. From Boomf.com, you can personalise yummy marshmallows with photos of your family, quotes, photos and more! This is such a unique gift for all ages - they are a decent price too!
5) Phone Cases... OBVIOUSLY! From Fun Cases (who else), the perfect stocking filler for less that £6. With so many designs to choose from, you'll find something for everyone!
I hope this has helped you and inspired you. Merry Christmas!